.:: 5 Star Affiliate Programs ::. Some paying out over $10K a month

windows

High paying, high integrity 5 Star Affiliate Programs - seeking affiliates and partners to promote strong revshare offers.

Most of you know me as Catalyst, but for those of you that may not - I am an affiliate management consultant representing a select group of some of the top converting and highest paying partner programs available. I carefully choose my clients and only represent top paying, parasite-free, high-integrity, affiliate-centered programs.

I own, mod and/or participate in numerous affiliate forums and am very well connected in the industry. Considered by some as an affiliate advocate, I thrive on helping people to make money and be successful.

Many of my programs offer the VERY HIGHEST commission in their space, many offer 2 tier and life-time residual commissions, some offer datafeeds and some even track and pay for 800# phones sales.

5 Star Affiliate Programs

.::. Top commissions - several programs are cutting checks for over $10K a month
.::. Long cookie durations
.::. Great conversion rates
.::. Honest merchants
.::. Parasite-free programs
.::. Affiliate-centered, pro-active management

We just launched 2 new programs - T-Sirt King and Genetree.
View them all at my 5 Star Affiliate Programs site below and let me know how I can help you make money with any of these lucrative offers.

JULY UPDATE -

We just added NetDetective and 5 other software programs that have paid out checks up to $18K.

Also Added two Baby Niche sites for Jogging Strollers and Car seats.

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com">www.5staraffiliateprograms.com</a><!-- w -->