3 Month Jonesolutions.com Review

webmasterbeta

My 3 Month review for Jonesolutions.comProduct: Server Management ServicePrice: 30.00Response Time: 6/10Resoltition Time: 10/10Ticket System: 4/10Tech Knowledge: 10/10Tech Friendliness: 8/10Overall: 8/10My Overall experience with Jonesolutions has been great. They are very knowledgeable. I only have 2 gripes. One is the ticket system, Their no way to set if you have an emergency. So the ticket can have a higher priority. Some times it can take 4+ hours to get a response. And in a emergency, time matters. My Second is that some times i get a reply back saying to do this or try this. If i wanted to do it myself i would not of hired you. :agree:Good review however the last part puzzles me.

"My Second is that some times i get a reply back saying to do this or try this. If i wanted to do it myself i would not of hired you."

You are paying $30/month you can't expect them to do everything for you and if it's a simple task then you really should be doing it yourself.

That's just my opinon however.Well I just moved away from them to Acenet Inc. Jones solution was pretty much just a joke. Their prices are awesome, their techs are knowledgeable but they are highly unfriendly and in a way lazy. I guess the biggest thing that struck me was the way they treated their customers. I felt like I was the one trying to please them...It came down to the point that they asked me to leave and find a new provider since I complained that their customer service was not up to par and that they shouldn't treat their customers the way they did. But the thing that really set them off was when fantastico came out with its bug filled version and when I had to submit three different tickets at once due to some issues on the server they had it. They have a very short temper, and it still took usually 6 or so hours to get a response. It wasn't till 24 hours later that I got a response to why they were not completing my requests. I got the impression that they thought of me as too much of a hassle for submitting three tickets at once since the server wasn't working the way it was suppose to. But then again, why would a server management company have to fix issues on a server?I have one server there and in general I am very happy from their services They harder security they optimize my server and make thinks that I can't do my self because I don't know.Looks like it has been one year today that I have used Jonesolutions. Service and communication have been good and friendly for me. I do not submit that many tickets but have found the ticket system works pretty well. If it is an emergency look for the WHT user net. He can help. However we are getting a value prices service so yes they have been long response times. The few times I have had an high level request I have gone to the datacenter or tracked net down to help.For the price we pay we get a good service and response time. They have gone out of their way to help in tasks that are not server management related.See I feel like I have had quite the opposite experience. I felt like I was pulling teeth to get them to just do their normal server management tasks until it came down to the point that they couldn't handle my server issues and told me to leave.thanks for sharing this review, will help new customers know the company better.See I feel like I have had quite the opposite experience. I felt like I was pulling teeth to get them to just do their normal server management tasks until it came down to the point that they couldn't handle my server issues and told me to leave.And you are the only one have this experienced.I will not answers all the problems we fixed in your server and every tickets we answered every day including a basic question that you should be the one to handle it.First of all, you do not know how to run a hosting business and every single problem that is beyond the service we offered is you forwarded it to us and you want it fixed.You also keep on insisting to fix Fantastico and we already told you the problem but you do not know how to listen. See here for more proof: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://netenberg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27030#27030Ok">http://netenberg.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 30#27030Ok</a><!-- m -->, enough for that, I do not want to make you feel awful but I will summarize what is happening to your server:1. You or your client messed the dns and we have to login and fixed it.2. There is a problem with your client's script and you asked us to fix it.3. You have plenty of phishing sites and spam almost every week and we keep on logging in to your server to suspend the sites. We told you to make sure to evaluate your clients before putting them in your server and you just ignoring it and the spams keep on coming... ( we are talking about script installed by your client here ).4. You want us to fix 3rd party script that we do not control at all and it is not in our server management service agreement.5. You are not reading most of the time of the ticket we answered.6. And so on...We went beyond the service we offered to you but it seems that you do not want to cooperate with us to make sure your server will stay healthy.Yes, because of this we asked you to look for another provider (actually we asked you 3 times already) and there are many stories but again, it is not my intention to make you bad in the public.Conclusion? Yes, your server will be cancelled on June 10, 2007. Goodluck with your new provider.NetI am not one to argue and dispute this over a forum. However I have stated my opinion and will stick with it. As for the Fantastico issue you said " Must be an error with fantastico. We will try to coordinate with them." So I responded back twice asking that status on this. The reason I responded the second time was because after 24 hours you still hadn't said anything. As for the stuff you listed, those are all the things required of a fully managed server offer. For the scripts not working, it was because the server wasn't setup right. I have never met a support team that talked to their customers the way you guys did even when I was speaking very nice to you guys. My theory is that you guys just get overworked and stressed to the point you start getting angry. Anyways, best of luck to your future clients.I am not one to argue and dispute this over a forum. However I have stated my opinion and will stick with it. As for the Fantastico issue you said " Must be an error with fantastico. We will try to coordinate with them." So I responded back twice asking that status on this. The reason I responded the second time was because after 24 hours you still hadn't said anything. As for the stuff you listed, those are all the things required of a fully managed server offer. For the scripts not working, it was because the server wasn't setup right. I have never met a support team that talked to their customers the way you guys did even when I was speaking very nice to you guys. My theory is that you guys just get overworked and stressed to the point you start getting angry. Anyways, best of luck to your future clients.

And I will stick also to my opinion. We told you to monitor the forum in netenberg for updates. This is why we never updated you. So, this is a sign that you are not listening or reading in every reply that we made.

Well, you are not only talking to me but some other techs and they always PM me via Helpdesk that you sometimes insulting them and if they reply to you, you think they are mad.

Our techs are not robots. They have feelings. You are rude sometimes in the helpdesk but they are trying to be more patient.

Yes, yes, we are happy that you will be away from us, infact, I asked the DC to shutdown your server on the expiry date and they are happy to do it due to the spams of your clients making their ip blocked from spamcop.

And.... Goodluck to you :)I am not one to argue and dispute this over a forum. However I have stated my opinion and will stick with it. As for the Fantastico issue you said " Must be an error with fantastico. We will try to coordinate with them." So I responded back twice asking that status on this. The reason I responded the second time was because after 24 hours you still hadn't said anything. As for the stuff you listed, those are all the things required of a fully managed server offer. For the scripts not working, it was because the server wasn't setup right. I have never met a support team that talked to their customers the way you guys did even when I was speaking very nice to you guys. My theory is that you guys just get overworked and stressed to the point you start getting angry. Anyways, best of luck to your future clients.

Just because they manage your server does NOT mean they have to tend to every single question you or your customers have. If you do not listen to them when you are having scripts that are being exploited to send spam then that is your own problem.

It sounds like you think that you are going to get a 24/7 dedicated technician to fix every issue you have and answer every single question. They do server management...if you aren't going to follow the advice they give then it is your own fault.This is like arguing with a little kid. I say you guys are rude, and what do you do? You turn around and try to make it sound like I was rude. Go look through your tickets and see who the rude ones were. Any more responses to this thread will be ignored by me so you can feel free to continue this rebuttal.This is like arguing with a little kid. I say you guys are rude, and what do you do? You turn around and try to make it sound like I was rude. Go look through your tickets and see who the rude ones were. Any more responses to this thread will be ignored by me so you can feel free to continue this rebuttal.

Well, like I said, I do not want you to feel bad but you are the one who started to post here and this is not your thread either. It is upto you if you think we are rude for you, but plenty of our clients know that we are not.

Yes, I respect your opinions and no problem about it. We are rude then :)

This is a problem sometimes, you only see the negative ones but you didn't bother to mention how many times we fixed your server and you even praised us for that. It's ok though. I am not asking for positive reviews anyway.

I know I know, I guess this is how a husband and wife relationship goes :)

Goodluck again :)First of all, Damier, thanks for your review. It makes WHT and the hosting industry a much better place with good and bad reviews. I know it isn't a matter of taking sides, but after looking at the various posts, i agree with Jone Solutions. I currently work for a world wide bluechip Managed Services company. We come across the same issue, day in and day out. Customers expect alot more than what is in the contract, and if these expectations are not met, then the provider is useless etc. We often give advise to on issues such as security, and staying of certain websites, but do they follow? No. I haven't been on WHT for some time, but in the last 30 minutes, I have seen numerous complaints made by VampHost on three different providers. Surely you are expecting far too much for the money you pay. You best bet will be to hire yourself an in-house technition who will bow down to your every whim. You may be paying him $30k a year, but you get what you pay for.Keep up the good work Jones Solutions.