[3.7.3]vBulletin.AquaSoft.v4

Bunny

Turns out I DID have the password wrong.. Sorry about that. Works with 3.7.4, just ignore version.
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/169970619/Aqua-Soft.v4.vBulletin.3.7.3-Bunny.rar
Pass: nubcakes.co.cc

Filez

we are not to use any other links to begin with unless the file is to big....all things should be attached. and the dam password is a site advertisement for another site..to purchase the freaking name...I agree trash this one.

bluescorpion

remember said:
will it work wid 3.72 ..pls reply

The xml files say 3.7.2 not 3.7.4 fyi Not only that but it won't run on 3.7.4 with out some serious rework/reverting. WTF with the password ... next time why not make the password F*CKYOU instead of playing your silly game.

pretty poor to say the least...WTF.

User Beware, this style needs reworking to run with 3.7.4 (11 templates need rework). It might work out of the box on 3.7.2. I only repackaged what was there to remove the freaking password...

DO NOT USE THIS HACK - IT IS MISSING CODE

Filez

blue thanks for that update wondering if an admin or mod would trash this one to many dam issues and I think bunny should be given a warning..this is crap.

Bunny

bluescorpion said:
The xml files say 3.7.2 not 3.7.4 fyi Not only that but it won't run on 3.7.4 with out some serious rework/reverting. WTF with the password ... next time why not make the password F*CKYOU instead of playing your silly game.

pretty poor to say the least...WTF.

User Beware, this style needs reworking to run with 3.7.4 (11 templates need rework). It might work out of the box on 3.7.2. I only repackaged what was there to remove the freaking password...

DO NOT USE THIS HACK - IT IS MISSING CODE

It works fine with 3.7.4 (Bunny's Test Forum).

tytygelu

I have these error when i try to access a subforum (like: vBTEAM Underground > vBulletin 3.7.X Category):

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/***/***/***/forumdisplay.php(1040) : eval()'d code on line 212

I am running : vBulletin 3.7.3 Patch Level 1 , with french language pack installed.

Any suggestions ??

Tx!!