$24,308.88 Annual Revenue - Large Established Unique Script

wxdqz

Extremely large script business for sale.

This is a large, established script business (selling one unique developed script). It has been in the business for quite some time, and has established a stable and confident image in the center of its target market. It has been selling this product for one year, 5 months now.

I am brokering for my client's website. This website is being sold because seller is in the army, and lack the time required.

This is a once in a lifetime deal. Website includes full script rights (exclusive master resale rights), and all 12 addon script licenses (also exclusive master resale rights). The design and programming work is 100% custom. Maintainence time is minimum, and requires 1 hour each day to answer support tickets/emails, and fix any bugs, if any. Site also features a sponsored listing on Hotscripts.com.

Please note that buyer should have, or knows someone who has, knowledge of PHP before purchasing. This website requires PHP work to update the main script, and to create addons, if buyer wishes to continue its growth.

Traffic
The website itself receives 170-200 unique visitors per day. Mostly coming from Europe/US. Stats screen shots will be given upon request.

Revenue
This business is currently receiving an average of $2000.00 USD per month. In better months, it has earned around $2,500-$3,000. It has earned a total of $24,308.88 USD in under a year's time (Oct. 27, 2006 to Oct. 8, 2007), from PayPal and 2Checkout.

Full stats will be given upon request (ranging from beginning months)

Expenses
Currently, the only expense is a dedicated server, costing $165/month

For Website URL, Traffic/Revenue Stats, and Full Details, please PM me, post here, or email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Starting Bid: $10,000
Reserve: None
BIN: $20,000
End Date: 6 Days from this post

*I reserve the right to sell, or not sell to anyone at any time*

Thank you,
Donny Ouyang
Kinkarso.com Network