[13] Wkd Custom - vB 3.7 Admin CP Style

th13rteen

So this is my first release. Hoping that everyone is going to like it. I originally made this Admin CP style for Whooked, but I planned to release it since I thought a lot of people would like it.

For more details and to download, click here.

wkdcus.jpg

Installation Instructions

1. Download a copy of Wkd Custom

2. Upload it to “cpstyles” (its where index.php, /images, /admincp, etc is)

3. Login to AdminCP and click on “vBulletin Options” then “Admin Control Panel Options” and then choose “Wkd Custom” and click on “Save”.

Comments and suggestions are welcome. They'll help me with my future releases.

Thanks.

Hoxxy

Next time please attach to this board....

OMG finally a public release. So yeah this is my first release to help make the web a bit prettier. Let me know what you think of this free style for vBulletin 3.7 Admin/Mod CP. I had originally made this for Whooked, but since I was going to release it for public use, I added a few tweaks.

Installation Instructions
Just follow these simple instructions and you’ll get this thing running in no time.

1. Download a copy of Wkd Custom

2. Upload it to “cpstyles” (its where index.php, /images, /admincp, etc is)

3. Login to AdminCP and click on “vBulletin Options” then “Admin Control Panel Options” and then choose “Wkd Custom” and click on “Save”.

That should be it. Let me know if you need help installing and I would love comments/suggestions. They’ll help me with my future releases.

Attachment removed due to updated version in first post
@ th13rteen: Attachment count was @ 10 b4 deletion ;)

th13rteen

Well I wanted to like keep track of how many times it was downloaded in total. So it would have been easy for me if everyone downloaded from my blog.

Sorry anyway.

Hoxxy

th13rteen said:
Well I wanted to like keep track of how many times it was downloaded in total. So it would have been easy for me if everyone downloaded from my blog.

Sorry anyway.

Just count from your blog and the attachment downloads..;)

th13rteen

I updated the style. So just download it from the first post. Don't download the files attached by Hoxxy since its the old files.